How do I Buy Goods?
- Simply click the “add to cart” button it will add your goods to your Virtual Basket
How do I Pay for Goods?
- Once you completed your shopping click on the checkout button then enter your Billing address and Choose delivery/collection info.
Do I pay at each store I visit?
- No, We have made it smart you can shop at different stores and only pay ONLINE-STORE and we will handle the payment.
When will I be able to collect/receive my goods?
- The seller will provide you with the information.
How secure is my Purchase?
- We make use of Payfast. Payment will be made to Online-Store once the order is honored and proof sent to us the Vendor Receives there money.
- Should the Vendor dishonor the purchase a full refund will be made to you.
How do I Sell Goods?
- Simply click on Registration/Login
- Complete the Questions
- Your application will be reviewed on acceptance you will receive a mail.
- Once you logged into your store you can set your store up using the Virtual tools.
How do I receive Payments?
- To safeguard your clients against scams payments will ONLY be made to you once ONLINE-STORE received proof that your client had received his/her order. Payments will be made into your Bank Account we use FNB thus transactions to other banks can take up to 2-3 working days.
What Can’t I sell?
- X-rated products, counterfeit products, livestock.
What courier do I Use?
- You are free to use a courier of your choice
How does the Processing Fee work?
- When Customers make a payment, the payment processing company charges a 4.5% fee of the total order value. This fee gets deducted from the payment your client made.
What is the payment fee?
- The R10 pay-out fee is a charge for every pay-out requested from your ONLINE-STORE into to your bank account. This fee is used to cover the cost incurred by banks during the EFT process.
Can I request withdrawal per transaction?
- You are welcome to do so, but withdrawals per transaction could get costly. We recommend a one-time withdrawal with multiple transactions example once a week, once a day, once a month.